Fully Fuelled

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dambuster8178, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Dambuster8178

Dambuster8178 New Member

Hi all, any ideas about signal lights been stuck on red on the first light after the long train goes on do I need to do anything?

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

You just need to wait until the other train is far enough ahead of you. Then you will get a clear signal.

3. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

The train needs to be two signal blocks ahead of you before you get a yellow signal. On SPG a signal block is typically over 2 miles so you could be waiting for a couple minutes.

4. Dambuster8178

Dambuster8178 New Member

many thanks for the reply,got there in the end after 2 hours nice little trip out that one.

5. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Watching this scenario played on PC TSW, there didn't appear to be an adjacent train that caused you to sit at a red for half an hour or so before you can proceed, a really dumb thing to have you do, especially with no option to fast forward time or skip to green.

I mean, I get this is a simulation, but if I want to sit on my butt to kill time, I don't expect to be doing so in TSW2.

6. kevinelder73

kevinelder73 New Member

I tend to slow down so give the other train time to clear signal block then just keep an eye on the map to when hes about to go through again

7. RGoodellSr

RGoodellSr Member

I held down the B button to contact the dispatcher and I got permission to pass at restricted speed

• Like Like x 1