Xbox Achievement Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mbeastall, Sep 19, 2020.

1. mbeastall

mbeastall New Member

Hi, can anyone help with an explanation of the Exploration and Outward Bound Achievements on the Xbox? I have unlocked Exploration and Outward Bound is tracking at 10% completed, but I don't know what I did to unlock Exploration.
    I assumed that completing all scenarios, route tasks and training in London Underground, Sand Patch Grade and Schnellfahrtstrecke Köln - Aachen would be enough and move to 30% but so far, that hasn't happened.
    Any idea what I'm missing please and what a journey chapter consists of?
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

On journey mode there are various chapters to complete. Completing one of these progresses the achievement. It's an option in most route menus.

3. mbeastall

mbeastall New Member

Thanks for the reply. So if I'm in London Underground for example, I have an option to Continue Journey and if I select that, it says Continue Life On The Underground 7/36. So I have to complete another 29 to complete the chapter?
    Just checking as all my routes are like this with none of them complete, so I then don't know how I unlocked the Exploration achievement as it doesn't look like I have completed any chapters at all.

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Should be a button below that where you can see individual chapters. There will be a green tick on them if completed. Preserved routes count too.

There are 3 chapters on London Bakerloo, 4 on Schnellfahrstrecke Köln and 3 on Sand Patch Grade.

One should be complete somewhere or it is a bug.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  5. mbeastall

mbeastall New Member

Got it, all sorted thank you. I hadn't pressed the button under the Continue Journey and when I do, I can see the chapters you've mentioned.
    Thanks for helping out, much appreciated