All About The New Tgv Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Renfe cercanias, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

Hi all . I open this thread so that you can tell me what you think about the tgv route that is about to reach tsw 2. from marseilla to Avignon, for 93 km and passing a station in between and a speed of 320 km / h. 1 only train, yes, I hope they put at least two liveries of the tgv ... and then, after this, what do you think? I read all of you. a greeting and a hug

• Like Like x 3
  2. paweuek

paweuek Active Member

I'm waiting for this as much as waited when they announced it in TS Classics. TGV is an icon and it just has to be available in TSW2

• Like Like x 1
  3. dasmith1

dasmith1 Active Member

Won’t be ready for at least 2-3 months as it was put in production on the roadmap on the 15th

• Like Like x 1
  4. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I was hyped when DTG released the TGV Réseau for Train Simulator. I think that's the best looking train I've ever seen. Unfortunately it seems DTG messed up pretty badly considering the extremely negative reviews.

I'm not too hyped about the TGV route for TSW, but if they add the TGV Réseau to it (and actually do a good job at it...) I'll be hyped.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I personally would only buy it on sale. Not a lot content in there.

Start from A, set cruise control, arrive at B in half an hour, only 2 kind of services are possible, a direct point to point and one that stops at Aix en Provence TGV.

Also we only get 1 train, again not a lot of value for money honestly.

But hey TVL and KVB should be pretty fun

• Like Like x 1
  6. paweuek

paweuek Active Member

Sure! That's probably true.

I agree with you! IMHO (considering the experience to this point).there's (hopefully) more chance that for TSW2 the final product will be more polished than for TS. Or am I mistaken?

7. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Lets keep a bit of hope. Although DTG doesn't have the best reputatation for quality assurance, they made recent attempts to convince us they'll do a little better in future. :P

Anyways, I think I won't spend much money on the new TGV route if the Réseau isn't available. While I absolutely love the looks of the TGV Réseau, I can't say the same about the TGV Duplex. I'm not a huge fan of high speed trains either, so the train would probably be the only thing to convince me to spend money on it.

That said, no matter how cool the train is, if the quality is as bad as the one we have in TS, I'm not gonna spend any money either. So I really hope DTG doesn't make the same mistake again, and *if* they do a Réseau for TSW, they actually do it well...

*fingers crossed*

• Like Like x 1
  8. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

If we get a Reseau we need the ability to use the Reseau coaches with the Duplex power cars for the Thalys PBKA running on the Koln-Aachen.

Other than that I don't see any particular reason to create a brand new train which would add almost nothing to the Marseille-Avignon timetable.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  9. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

If they put the TGV Réseaux as a DLC for this route I hope they patched the wrong enginesound which is from the Euroduplex Dasye...

10. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

I will certainly buy it. I like fast trains.

11. Swedewagon

Swedewagon Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they're gonna add both the standard and Ouigo liveries for the TGV Duplex. They may even give us the Reseau too.