Euro Fishing Big Ghostie Glitched

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Flookburgh magic, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Flookburgh magic

Flookburgh magic New Member

Iv been biggest fan of this game, but manor farm lake has ground me down.
    Iv piled hundreds of hours, swims, baits different settings, and stitches no big ghostie, if it were real life atleast I'd have pleasure of sitting in nice surroundings day after day, but think I'm done till they fix it.
    It might be in lake but corrupted in some way and not catchable, someone would of had it by now.

I like to finish each lake before I move on, so until patch fixes this I'm done.

2. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

this is ongoing problem they are aware of but communication has been dead about it for over a month

3. Kanes_Inferno

Kanes_Inferno New Member

I'm new to the game and I'm nervous to start playing (even after getting the season pass) after reading all of the comments about this fish being glitched...I wish there was communication about it getting fixed. Is this what I should expect from the game...glitches and no communication? Or is this a one off?

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The Big Ghostie will need further investigation. When we have looked, everything looks to be set up correctly but we cannot work out why it is so elusive.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kanes_Inferno

Kanes_Inferno New Member

Thank you for the communication, it definitely goes a long way. Makes me feel better about my purchase to know it's being looked into. Keep up the hard work!

6. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

This is disappointing to hear, but I do appreciate you guys letting us know the situation on The Big Ghostie. There is nothing worse then wasting hours chasing something that currently cant be caught.

• Like Like x 1