Thoughts On The Island Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Class158Perkinsguy, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Class158Perkinsguy

Class158Perkinsguy Member

Personally, I belive that Rivet Games are going to pull an absolute blinder on this route, let me know your feelings about it.

2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Do rivet games do anything else other than DLC for Train Sim and Train Sim World?

I haven't played any of Rivets other stuff but it looks like they've got quite a good following and as a small developer team it would be damaging to their business if their product was full of bugs and issues. I think they really care about their products.

I think I'm going to be impressed by isle of wight but we'll see in a few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to this route and can't wait for it come out. It's been one I've been hoping for for a long time as the line's so unique and quaint. I think that if the line was ever modelled in TSW now is the perfect time for it to happen as early next year the line's going to get altered and receive new trains so this should capture the line in its present form with the 1938 stock. I've also been impressed with the screenshots released, especially the one with the 1938 stock on the pier.

4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

The 204 that they did for TSW had some unique physics. Hopefully they don't have the same issues this time round.

But mainly for me is the price. £14.99 and I'll be happy, £24.99 and not so.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Class158Perkinsguy

Class158Perkinsguy Member

Thanks all, very intresting to know