Hamburg - Lübeck With Db Br605 (ice - Td) Instead Of Mrce Br182

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FD1003, Sep 21, 2020.

1. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

As title, I think if you would be able to create tilting trains (which I highly doubt) I think it would add much more variety to the game if you included the ICE - TD which would be the second diesel HS Train in TSW and the only "modern" one (at least compared to the HST).

They operated along the Hamburg - Lübeck to then continue to Copenhagen

This will also mean the route would be set pre 2017, and it does not conflict with the BR112.

We already have the BR182, and if you want the additional revenue of selling a brand new model instead of bringing the old one up to "TSW2 standards" you can sell it as a separate DLC, maybe tied to the SKA freight services so anyone can buy it or tie it to the Hamburg-Lübeck itself.

Similar suggestion to the adding the ICE1 in the Munich-Augsburg, in my opinion being already limited to Germany, UK and US we need as much variety as possible at least in the boundaries of those 3 nations.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  2. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I personally would prefer to see the ICE TD as a DLC purely because the MRCE 182 would allow you to use livery editor on the Class 182 where as you can’t with the preserved version.
    Would still love to see the ICE TD though.

3. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure this 182 in MRCE design is intended for freight services, so it wouldn't make sense to replace it with an ICE. It would make more sense to sell the ICE as an extra DLC.

4. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

And the 112 and this Version of the 182 will be the First "Solo Loco" in TSW2 and Not a complete Train. The others are all from the Preserve Collection and not combatibel with the Livery Designer. (I Hope you understand what i mean.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I think the BR182 makes more sense as a DLC tied to Köln-Aachen, so everyone can buy the TSW2 quality 182 for 15 euros without having to buy any particular route.

I don't think so, first, the TSW1 BR182 was the pax spec (with the destination board) but DTG allowed us to use for freight because it would have been a shame not to be able to use it for freight, I remember Sam saying that in one of the recent streams, so it will probabily be the same for the MRCE 182, which is actually used for both pax and cargo.

Screenshot_20200922-121631_YouTube.jpg
    Credit: https://www.youtube.com/user/irishrailvidios
    Screenshot_20200922-121725_YouTube.jpg
    Credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ynwu3TVXZNUeDl57QeFww

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1