Tpws Eastcoast Way Xbox

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by njkendall42, Sep 20, 2020.

1. njkendall42

njkendall42 Member

Hi all.
    Has anyone else noticed the TPWS light on the Hud on east coast way remains lit all the time? I am new to this so be gentle with me!

2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Have you enabled all the warning systems on the second man's side ?

3. njkendall42

njkendall42 Member

Yeah, all enabled. It's in the class 377? Only the yellow caution light on the hud remains lit. Don't know if it is something obvious or what. Maybe I will have another look tomorrow. Thanks for your reply. I shall report back.

4. Trainmania100

With the safety systems enabled the light does go out (as pictured), when I tried it.
    But wouldn't suprise me if there still be a bug

Attached Files:

5. njkendall42

njkendall42 Member

Thanks for looking, appreciate it. Just had a closer look, it appears that when the light on the dash of the train is out the one on the hud is on, or the other way around. I shall take some screen shots and report it. Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

6. Trainmania100

Yes the yellow light on the HUD is on and it shouldn't be, obviously another fault but the HUD one does show yellow

7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The TPWS does it even trigger? Leaving Lewes to Brighton on TSW often gave me an emergency brake (bug?). It doesn't on TSW2.

8. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

It does if you pass a red signal, there is a service from Seaford where you get stopped at a red outside Brighton and have to call the signaller to pass as you need to couple to another train, if you don't temporarily isolate the TPWS you get a brake application.
    One thing that's no simulated though is the TPWS at bay platforms, which I think in real life are placed around a 100 yards from the buffers and they activate the emergency brake on the train if the speed is above 10 or 12.5mph.

• Like Like x 1
  9. westcastlerail

westcastlerail Active Member

Hi Northerner
    Been working my way back through the services in Tsw2 for east coast way,
    (Completed them in Tsw1 long ago! ) but haven’t come across a service that couples to another train.

I have been hoping for one though has it happens everyday at my station in real life.

Any chance please you can point me in the direction of this service?

10. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Nit sure if there us more then 1, but u kniw 2C73 is a coupling service, as you arrive into brighton.

Like yourself, ive also completed ecw on tsw 1, not sure want to start again though.

11. Trainmania100

Also one of the very first ECS from lovers walk, you split the 8 car into 2 4car services.

12. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Yeah, the one I'm thinking of is one of the last services from Seaford and to Brighton. So if the one Jason said is quite late in the day, I think that's the one I'm thinking of as I'm pretty sure I only came across one in TSW2020.

13. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

2C73 is the last seaford-brighton service, where you have to contact signaller to advance from london road bridge

• Like Like x 1