New Locos

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fizpix, Sep 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. fizpix

fizpix Well-Known Member

I know this is far fetched but if you could I would love to see it. CSX had some F40PHs so could we add that and we could customize the loco I would love to see that loco. some SD40-3 or a mission where you have to convert a SD40-2 to a -3 and maybe some private cars on the back of some locomotives consists or better yet just a consist of private cars. Different versions of the locomotives such as a top light version of the ac4400cw or the top light on the GP38-2 or SD40-2 and we could add lights to it because honestly I don't like the light placement and it would be cool to have a feature where you can change the light placement or how many lights that was a issue I had on the SD40-2 when making a Conrail livery the front light was in the way of the logo makes it ugly now. Something people want or at least I heard was putting different decals from other locomotives to the one you have it would be so much easier. That is it for now

• Like Like x 1
  2. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

I'm still hoping to see a Genset Switcher (UP, CSX), SD70ACe-T4 (Prototype, UP, CSX), ET44AC (Prototype, UP, CSX), SD80MAC (CSX), CW60AC (UP, CSX), SD90(/43)MAC (UP) and SD70M(AC) (UP, CSX)

• Like Like x 2
  3. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

I’m also hoping for those locomotives to arrive to TSW 2 one day or even TSW 3 or future versions, they’re a must for TSW among us US railfans. Yes, it would be more convenient to add a feature that can change the headlight placement when creating additional liveries, some have the headlights on top or on the nose, others have the ditch lights below or on the front handrails. But I guess we’ll have to wait for a full locomotive creator or some editor like that to get this or else, why call it the livery designer if you can position the headlights/ditch lights in different places or even design them yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  4. fizpix

fizpix Well-Known Member

It would still be cool

• Like Like x 1