Csx Hh

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ht-57, Jan 6, 2018.

1. ht-57

ht-57 Member

I would like to suggest the following-
    Being a "sim" and having features like having cab heat switch with a circuit breaker that controls it is awesome!
    Would it be possible to add working anglecocks? ex- when uncoupling from consist, failure to close valve on
    engine would put you in emergency. Conversely when coupling to a consist you have to partially open a anglecock to start charging train line so you don't dump all your air b-4 opening valve completely? Perhaps have "cheat" button to set all angle cocks in train line so you didn't have to manually check every one in a mile long train. Also this would make use of the hand brakes on the cut of cars you just uncoupled from, I'm pretty sure leaving a cut with just bottled air is against regulations.
    Along with operational anglecocks, the time it takes to charge a trainline is way too fast, would it be possible to
    to dial that to a more realistic time? again have a "cheat" button for those who can't wait

In addition to the scenario and service mode add a "sandbox" mode
    meaning- the ability too add or delete any consist any were at any time and save, along with a map or "dispatchers panel" that you can control the ctc switches leave the hand throws to the boots on the ground? "
    This sim has potential, I feel that if you considered these items the would add greatly to the "sim" aspect of driving and "handling" trains

• Like Like x 2
  2. Karl456

Karl456 Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  3. Karl456

Karl456 Member

Especially I like your idea with the cheat buttons, because there've always been answers like: "That would not be possible. No one would want to walk one or two miles along a train and check every LOVE."

4. ht-57

ht-57 Member

TVYM Karl! I'm going with the squeaky wheel gets the oil approach here!