Xbox Tsw2 Peninsula Corridor Up Glitch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by alanseamans1, Sep 29, 2020.

1. alanseamans1

alanseamans1 New Member

TSW Peninsula Corridor UP glitch:

South City Switcher: Preserved Collection, XBox, has changed one of the 15 gravel hoppers to a GP38-2. So now it’s 14 hoppers plus a GP38-2 on the far end that can’t decide if it’s running or dead! It’s workable until you try to recouple the last 4 hoppers+loco onto the first ten hoppers in the siding. The rolling stock won’t couple, it (how do I describe this?) “mushes” against each other like marshmallows without coupling. Even the trucks of the loco and hopper seem to try to come out from under the vehicles, and the couplers act like soft rubber bumpers. The rolling stock bounces off each other and rebounds. I’ve tried various Workarounds with 14 hoppers but none allow the scenario to continue the trip onto the mainline This problem is a new introduced one to TSW2, because TSW2020 has 15 normal hoppers, not 14 plus a tail-end loco. The tail end loco has no purpose to the game, it does not figure into the scenario operations. Only the one unit is needed.

2. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

I've noticed a glitch on this route where I think there are 4 hoppers that are "ghosting" in and out of existence until you get past a certain point. Anyone else notice this? I think its around/near the area in the scenario where you offload coal 3 or 4 times. Can someone confirm this?