Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by shane bridgewater, Sep 30, 2020.

1. shane bridgewater

shane bridgewater New Member

Hi
    I was wondering as we have east coast railway from Brighton to Eastbourne. Would we be able to southen from London to Brighton calling all stops with a choice of having a express with the class 377 and then maybe have updates of having route add on like London to bognor regis and then we can couple the 4 formation to 8 or 12 at Horsham and carry on to London. I think it would be fantastic because we all could have a choice where we want to go and it could be a best seller for pc xbox one ps4
    I am looking forward to your response

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Aside from your multiple posting, can I suggest that you also i) rename your thread with more of a clue to what it might contain, and ii) try searching for "London to Brighton" before posting - the suggestion has been made multiple times before and those threads (with more useful titles) aren't hard to find. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. shane bridgewater

shane bridgewater New Member

I will try and I think it will give people the chance to do more runs and routes and I know dovetail can do this as they release tws2013 on pc so I am hoping they can do this again and loads of opportunities to do routes add on