Tsw On Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mkennaway, Sep 30, 2020.

1. mkennaway

mkennaway Well-Known Member

Dont know if anyone has tried Xboxs new cloud gaming service. It works if you have gamepass a half decent phone or tablet and good internet.

TSW is on it as it's on game pass, I was playing it yesterday on the tablet, graphics and performance was great. I did the railtour on east coast way. The main plus point is you can play TSW on that and it doesnt effect TSW2 on your xbox. (No having to re-install preserved stuff etc)

2. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

I’m in the Xbox insider programme and have been running on my iPad Pro with no problem other than a little crackling occasionally on the sound. Its great to run a final service in bed before turning the lights off. Your standard xbox controller works a treat; they just need to finalise a couple of the buttons though before final release.

3. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

upload_2020-9-30_15-15-54.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. mkennaway

mkennaway Well-Known Member

Yeh I'm in insider programme too. I was playing it in the bath with controller haha

Iv tried it on samsung tab s7 and galaxy s10+. Works perfect on both.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  5. box215

box215 Active Member

I've run a couple of routes no problem on my Galaxy Tab S4
    In addition to other games
    Xcloud gaming is honestly so neat, only gonna get better as more titles are added to Game Pass

6. ade4472

ade4472 Member

I’ve tried on Xbox Streaming using on S10+, iPad 12.9 pro and iPad Air. All good and as you would expect the pro gives the best playback followed by the S10+ (but my eyes aren’t what they used to be).

7. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

I’ve two Xbox’s on the same network and one is perfect but for some reason I get frequent blanking when I stream from the other so some may find the experience less than perfect depending on their set up. I do use it regularly though and would miss it if there isn’t final agreement between Apple and Microsoft to release out of the beta