PlayStation Train Sim World 2: Set 2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’ve noticed that Main-Spessart Bahn, Rapid Transit and DB BR 182 trophies have been put under Train Sim Word 2: Set 2.

Is there are specific reason for splitting the trophies into different sets like this?

It just seems a little odd given that Train Sim World 2: Set 1 has trophies of its own, plus all the DLC’s as separate items up to the DB BR 155.

It’s not a huge deal, but Train Sim World 2: Set 2 does not have its own trophies, but has the three DLC’s mentioned above, plus presumably the new DLC’s when they come out. It just makes it a bit messy.

2. sgu123456

sgu123456 Member

It's because Train Sim World 2 Set 1 is kinda maxed out with 125 trophies. You can also see this on other games with a lot of trophies, like Hitman 2 or also Train Sim World ("1"). That's all I can say about this, not a real explanation, but it's nothing uncommon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trainzdriver328

Trainzdriver328 Active Member

I have a question about the Preserved Collection from 9/29/2020: Why were the add-ons not published and will they instead be released on 10/13/2020, or how?

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Ok I just checked the Rapid Transit trophies and my worst fears are realised!!! The ‘complete all services on RT’ is back. I did that once for the original Platinum, no way I am going through all that’s again just for a silver lol

• Like Like x 4
  5. Quickey

Quickey New Member

So it's a long grind to get this trophy?
    how many services are there?

6. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Depends what you have installed. 64 services need to be done for it without the BR182 installed. If you install this locomotive, 127 services need to be done I think. Each service can take around an hour or longer following speed limits/PZB.

However, you can return to free roam after finishing a service. Then complete the unlisted service 'alight here'. This adds one more to the counter. Many services allowed me to do this but some will be return journeys.

The other method is to load each service without a tick, look at the last station time, then spawn there around that time. Take control for the last passenger load and this will complete the service. Boring way but gets it done faster.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Quickey

Quickey New Member

i'm interested in the route and the loco so i'll buy and install both
    Looks very time consuming but i'm up for the task

• Like Like x 2