PlayStation Br 146.2 Introduction, Msb

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BigH, Oct 1, 2020.

1. BigH

BigH Active Member

When you are told to accelerate to 20%, the loco keeps going and you can´t break. No further Instructions, training fails on red light in Gemünden.

Also the track noise seems to be missing.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

Issue on PC too. Unable to take power as the traction is locked out. Loco pickups some speed but that is just due to facing downhill.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

There is an issue with the pantograph and main circuit breaker. When you are told to activate them, they don’t activate for some reason.

When you open the doors, raise the pantograph and close the MSB again. A blue bar should then appear on the screen next to the MCB switch. This is telling you that the locomotive has traction power.

The locomotive should operate fine then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

I noticed that pantograph wasn't raised when I went to an external shot. Completed the tutorial by rolling all the way to Gemunden.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

There is an instruction missing. After you put the reverser into neutral you have to wait for the brakes to charge. Wait until the all the gauge numbers stop moving. Then proceed with the following tasks.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  6. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

A bug from last year. Workaround below. Just tried it myself and works. Setup your train before the instruction tells you to sit down.

7. BigH

BigH Active Member

It doesn´t work. You can´t use buttons or switches before the script tells you. Power is there, i can accelerate when being told, but the brake stick is not moveable at all.There is no prompt and R1/R2 does not work. I´m talking about "Training - BR 146.2 Introduction".

Edit:
    In Journey mode it works as intended.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  8. voy_tech

voy_tech Member

I just encountered this problem too,
    1) issue with pantograph and mcb still persistent
    2) loco keeps going after told to accelerate to 20%, the next task does not activate - you cannot brake either, so it is impossible to finish the tutorial/journey chapter.

please DTG Natster and others have a look at this. I saw this problem in Xbox section as well.

It is not ideal to start a new journey with not working tutorial.