PlayStation Db146 Sound, Speed, Screen Bugs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by stujoy, Oct 1, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

From one RE1 service on Köln-Aachen route in the DB146 I have spotted a few issues.

It won’t get up to full speed, only 148km/h on the flat.
    You can’t give it full throttle until well over 80km/h (in the dry) because it wheelslips like mad.
    The cab screens take a long time (from seconds to minutes) to come back on when going back into driver view after external view or returning from the pause menu.

The traction motor sound speeds up and slows down with all the micro-stutters in the route (also worse now there is more traffic). While the traction motors are climbing up through the notes the transition between the sounds is not smooth but stutters.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Yeah Dtg screw us once again with crappy LOVE on Preserved Collections
    Sams issues on Xbox

• Like Like x 2
  3. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

I am also experiencing this issue, especially with the in-cab display screens. So far I've only actually noticed it in the Dostos cab car, going from Aachen to Köln.
    [​IMG]
    This screenshot was taken while the train was in motion; the displays were not manually turned off. I've noticed that it consistently happens when I go into external view and then return to the driver view. It always takes a bit for the screens to load, however this time it stays blank.
    For whatever inexplicable reason, I've noticed that the displays do indeed come back on and function normally when decelerating below 100 Km/h, and I've had this happen consistently as well. This happens frequently between the stops along the route, provided that I go into the external camera and fly around for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Honestly, a simple and quick play test would have spotted this before release. Think I'm leaving TSW2 for a good long while and going back to TSW2020 because right now its the better product.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club! :D That's exactly what I decided three weeks ago.

6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

I dont think the tsw2 146 sounds a million miles from this tbh

I do however open a window because the 146 and 182 do sound a tad quiet in the cab.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I have the same problems. I would like to point out one old mistake. The door open light does not go out. "T" Translated by Google Translate.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Once again reporting this cause DTG said to keep the reports coming. I‘m experiencing this as well.

• Like Like x 3