PlayStation Main-spessart Bahn Tsw 2 First Impressions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The Good:
    1. The lighting is much improved.
    2. MSB is playable in TSW 2.
    3. The ‘All scenario’ trophy popped first time.
    The Bad:
    1. Train sounds (where they exist) are atrocious.
    2. The acceleration and braking performance has been negatively impacted. The DABpbzfa really struggles, especially on hills.
    3. There is an interlocking bug affecting the DABpbzfa, reported as a technical issue.

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

The third section is missing, although I think we all don't want to see The Ugly. :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Ad. 1 Same on PC
    Ad. 2 DABpbzfa & BR 146 too
    Ad. I would argue here [PC]. The train must be fully unbraked before the throttle is moved. I also had such an "impression" for a moment.

4. delucadomenico2009

delucadomenico2009 Active Member

I think that the problem with the sound affect directly the locos br 143/146/185 and not just the route (same on RSN). Probably we will have the same "sound quality" with RRO dlc when it comes out in future. Hope the improved it as soon as possible. However for the moment just put down a window and it feels better.... for now. However the route is ok like on TS2020 and with the br 204 in future it will be perfect. Also hope that in future (after all preserved routes will be released) DTG develop some dlc (locos and extention) that can run on this route too. Is one of the most busier route in the game with HRR dlc with all german locos. For bug... there is time to fix them, and until now no one of them broke the game so for the moment is ok for me.

5. forteanjo

forteanjo Active Member

Is it just me or are the freight scenarios shorter?

If memory serves, the scenarios would take you into Aschaffenburg (I always had an issue because the stopping point was just meters from the red light). Now, the scenarios seem to stop a few kilometers outside Aschaffenburg proper.