PlayStation Cumberland To Shaw Mine

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by CeeJai, Oct 2, 2020.

1. CeeJai

CeeJai New Member

Hi guys. I’m having an issue on Sand Patch Grade: Cumberland to Shaw Mine. There are two locomotives sitting in my path. At first I thought I was supposed to use those as helpers. When you connect to them, you can continue down the route but there is no green path. I heard they are actually supposed to be moving to get out of your way but they aren’t for me. They are just sitting there in the way. Any help for this bug? Thanks l.

2. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Yes that is a bug in this service, as you stated they are supposed to move out of the way but for some reason get stuck on your path. A way around it is to connect the front of your train to them and push them onto the next track using the switch and then uncouple and reverse and you should be good to go. It’s not just you though!

3. CeeJai

CeeJai New Member

Thanks. I greatly appreciate it. I will try that.

4. bassman612

bassman612 Member

It also worked for me by first coupling to them. Then uncouple from those 2 locos and back up out of their path. They then continued on their way and I was able to continue the service.

5. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

You can also spawn-in on foot a few minutes before the service start and this allows the helpers to return to Cumberland without getting stuck. I completed it using this method.

• Like Like x 1
  6. wilcox

wilcox New Member

i have this bug also and i have two workarounds. you can couple/decouple it and go back for a few meters. The other Locs will move on. Or you can couple and rearrange it on an sidetrack. both methods will be work.
    but unfortunately, i can't finish the scenario, because of a red light on the last point.
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...76-a-cant-finish-because-of-red-signal.28189/