Xbox Main-spessart Bahn Br 146.2 Introduction

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Every time I try this training mission during loading passenger sequence, the train appears to shut down. A red box appears around the throttle gauge and all you can do is either operate the throttle or brake. the throttle moves but doesn't produce power and because of the down hill gradient the train does move. But there is still no power. You can't alter any other switch or attempt to get the power going because your limited to just the throttle and brake switches. I had the same problem on 2020 and mentioned it in a ticket then with no reply. Is it bugged or am I missing something.

2. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The Pantograph is down

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I noticed that when you first raise the pantograph and close the MCB, it doesn’t work. Once you’ve opened the doors, close the MCB again and you should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

No it's up i checked

5. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Thank you I shall give this a try now

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

You’ll notice a blue bar on the screen near the MCB switch appear once it’s activated properly. There must be a bug that doesn’t do it the first time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Thanks guys you were both right I tried the MCB first no luck then I tried raising the pantograph and the MCB again and it worked the red box has disappeared replaced with the white box. Your right it must be a bug the first time round thank you both.

• Like Like x 1
  8. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

There is an instruction missing after putting the reverser into neutral. You have to wait after you've done this until the gauge numbers stop moving. Then you can close MSB and put the pantograph up.

• Like Like x 1