PlayStation German Legend Trophy Tsw 2020

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BigH, Oct 3, 2020.

1. BigH

BigH Active Member

After 64 Services on Rapid Transit (no DLC loco) in TSW 2020 the German Legend trophy should be awarded. Guess what. It didn´t :(

It´s a simple counter, "...if 64 ticks then award trophy...". Can´t be too difficult. The trophy system in TSW seems to be implemented from someone who doesn´t giva a....whatever.

I am aware of all the workarounds and shortcuts, but i just want to play the game and don´t want to manage profiles, savegames and timetables around.

Still need "Mile Muncher" and "New Yorker" aswell. Not looking forward to that.

2. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

Have you tried loading a scenario on RT? This worked for me but I'm on PC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigH

BigH Active Member

Thanks, but i played two scenarios, one service and the training again. Nothing. I think starting with a new, clean profile could solve this. But than again maybe not.

The whole trophy system in this game is not made from a gamer point of view. One can make really interesting and challenging trophys which add value to a game. There is nothing about using train security systems, being on time or stopping correctly or so. And TSW 2 is not better. Trophys for 50 and 100 gold medals and then not putting medals on Köln-Aachen timetable?