Br146.2 Introduction

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mindraveler, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Mindraveler

Mindraveler New Member

No power available when completing the introduction after closing the doors. Followed all instructions multiple and cannot get power to move the train. This is on MAIN-SPESSART BAHN

What am I missing?

2. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

Is your reverser switch set to Forward instead of Neutral?

3. w2sjw

w2sjw Active Member

Same here the first time I did it. It did this in TSW 2020 as well. I re-started the training, and made sure not to rush overtop of the announcer. I also made sure to hold the pantograph switch & the MCB for 2 seconds when told to activate them (and the blue bar appeared on the LCD screen).

I was able to to move the train after releasing the parking brake the second time.

4. Mindraveler

Mindraveler New Member

Reverser is in neutral. Tried holding raise pantograph for a few seconds and the icon on the screen stays red like the pantograph is not raising.

5. Mindraveler

Mindraveler New Member

If you wait for the brakes to charge before raising the pantograph and closing the breaker it seems to work fine.

6. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Yes, it is a "bug". Restart the Introduction and follow the "instructor" voice slowly.
    Type: "Raise the pantograph", wait a second, then raise the pantograph.
    "set the MCB to close", wait a second, then close the MCB.
    Always wait for "instructor" voice before set something, also if you already know what to do.

Thats the solution.

• Like Like x 1
  7. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

Actually, its not a bug that you cant raise the pantos until the brake pressure is there because the air pressure for the brakes is also used for upping the panto.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

An instruction is missing after you put the reverser into neutral. Once you do wait till the brakes are charged (or until the gauge numbers stop moving)

9. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

I used the term "bug" because every single command is locked except the lever you have to manage.
    If you miss a step, also just a little bit, you have to restart the introduction. Because you cant turn back and manage again the previous command/lever, because a new instruction will lock the previous one. Not properly a bug, but a very glitchy system (I prefer the "open" tutorial of the first TSW when we was able to manage all the dashboard levers.)

• Like Like x 2
  10. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the fact DTG script-locks everything in the tutorials sucks pretty much.

• Like Like x 3