London Kings Cross

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by shane bridgewater, Oct 4, 2020.

1. shane bridgewater

shane bridgewater New Member

Hi what do you think of having London King's Cross to Newcastle calling at Peterborough,Doncaster,york,Darlington,Durham,Newcastle, Carlisle, Edinburgh.
    When you are setting the train up you hear announcement of each stop and when you are driving the train and use the radio to give a update to the passengers what station will be next.

2. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

I would love to see the ECML added to TSW2 but what you have suggested, as much as I love it, is a tad too long. It would most likely have to be split into shorter sections eg: Kings Cross-Peterboro, Peterboro-Doncaster, Doncaster-York, York-Northallerton, Northallerton-Newcastle, Newcastle- Berwick Upon Tweed and BUT*- Edinburgh. And FYI, Carlisle is on the WCML :).
    * I decided to shorten Berwick Upon Tweed becuase I couldn't be bothered to type it out again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dasmith1

dasmith1 Active Member

Like the idea, there has been a few posts about adding ECML to TSW2

If it was to be added, LNER,Crosscountry, TPE and Northern Trains the DLC would be massive. The File would be as a estimate 25GB to 50GB as your adding ECML & WCML + the locos from the Class 225,221,800,801, 185, 397, 156, 158, 195.

I think DTG can do it but the question is when will it happen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. oceanb_007

oceanb_007 New Member

Kings Cross to Peterborough would be good and its in ts

• Like Like x 2