Audio Popping

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by DANNYBOY2487, Jan 17, 2018.

1. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

I'm getting constant Popping and it's annoying it happens on all 3 routes does anyone else have this Popping

2. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

Do you mean audio changing issues? E.g. at the beginning it's working alright, then, when you switch to an external view and then back again it still has the audio of the external view? If so I can confirm that problem. I think in the Add-on of the s bahn-mitteldeutschland it's the worst. Driving into the city-tunnel, then switching to an external view or even just standing up and moving around in the train or going outside leads to the same audio back in your driver seat as if you were still outside. This is extremely annoying since the audio is 3* as loud as it normally should be and completely rips your ears.
    Even more; it's even more unrealistic than the basic sound already is...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  3. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

no i'm getting popping sounds in the Audio like someone is popping bubble wap

4. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

Ah.. in that case I can't help you..haven't had that problem, fortunately.

5. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Do you only experience this for this game?

A few things you can try:

-Reinstall latest audio drivers
    -If you use headphones, try a different pair or another audio source (desk speakers, monitor speakers)
    -Check your connection from the headset/speakers to your PC and make sure the wires aren't damaged and are solidly connected

• Like Like x 1