PlayStation Dabpbzfa Interlock Bug (msb)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

When you apply the brakes on the DABpbzfa, even if the throttle is set to ‘OFF’ the throttle remains interlocked once the brakes are released.

You have to apply throttle whilst interlocked and then return it to ‘OFF’ once the brakes have been released for the interlock to come off. If the throttle is already set to ‘OFF’ the interlock should release as soon as the brakes are released/running.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I noticed, but in my opinion, you need to wait a while longer. This is how it works for me. You can see on the HUD the moment the "throttle indicator", that square outline, is no longer red [PC].

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The brakes don’t release for me, at least not all of the time. I’ve noticed acknowledging SIFA or just pressing circle removes the interlock, so there is definitely something wrong. You never used to have to let the brakes release before you could accelerate again.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I’ve had this intermittently. Acknowledging sifa releases the interlock when it happens. Doesn’t seem to occur if only a little brake is used.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

This is a bug that has been around for as long as I can remember. On some routes the Dosto throttle works fine on other routes you have to do the double throttle up thing. I posted about it over a year ago and got lots if replies saying there isn’t a problem. There definitely is. It happens every time you use the brake, or never, depending on which route you are in. That’s been my experience.

I believe it’s MSB and HRR where I’ve had the trouble. I don’t know if it’s down to which of the two versions/liveries you use, or which version is the standard for that route, I’ve not investigated it like I do with some bugs.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jezame

Jezame Member

I have also experienced this exact issue as well. Like has been mentioned one workaround is to press the SIFA button as this will immediately release the interlock.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

For me when I release the brakes... it doesn't releases completely That's why I press the brake overcharge button to make it release completely to get traction. That also varies between which locos are coupled and which Dosto are you using (766 or 767) maybe one works better and the other has to be fixed