PlayStation Graffiti Appearing On Ice On Rt

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MegaSim, Oct 6, 2020.

1. MegaSim

MegaSim Member

Hey, thought I would upload a screenshot of the graffiti that appeared on the ICE on Rapid Transit at Markleeburg Nord.

Maybe to replicate I created a Scenario from Leipzig HBF Tief to Markkleeburg-Gaschqitz, stopping at every station. I then added just the one train in case it crashes the game.

On my game, when I decide to get up off the driving seat, later on the game crashes.

Train Sim World 2_20201005114553.jpg Train Sim World 2_20201005114601.jpg Train Sim World 2_20201005114613.jpg Train Sim World 2_20201005114630.jpg

2. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...must be a texture projection error, which links the ICE3 with the soundproof walls. I also had more than one crash on this route by trying out my self-made scenarios or after earning a trophy on PS4. Looks strange on an ICE3 but also meets the zeitgeist. DB spends a lot of money every year cleaning graffiti off their trains and now it happens in TSW.

By the way nice youtube channel!

3. MegaSim

MegaSim Member

Thanks Sparmi. I think I may have found that if you get out of your driving seat, its more prone to crashing. I did a scenario (coming out tomorrow), got out my seat and crashed within 1min. I then did it again by just using the cameras and it didnt crash. The graffiti stays in the same spot, so it moves down the train when it leaves.

Have you spotted the DTG graffiti just outside Köln?

4. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

I've seen it. It does look nice I would kind of call it an Easter egg