Annoying

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by heiko.jacobs, Oct 6, 2020.

1. heiko.jacobs

heiko.jacobs New Member

Hello,
    the idea to make a new TSW is good, but it is a game with a lot of bugs.
    For Example, the scenario Planer. I posted it, if you press the PZB button on German Scenarios a little bit to long, you contact the dispatcher an the signals get into “red”. There are the small Signals on the ground, sometimes they are red too, without a reason, so trains don’t drive and block the scenario. The Game crash, when you want to drive a Train don’t belong to the Add on.
    I hope i am not alone with those problems

2. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

For acknowledging PZB just press B once, and a few times after to fully make sure, make sure you do what the signal told you to do like slow down or expect stop and then you should be fine. For scenario planner double check routes of different trains and where they stop as that might affect it, I've had issues with two trains programmed for the same platform and the last one is held outside the station.

Alternatively try switch to classic controls if you prefer how it was in TSW2020, holding B won't contact signaller.

For more detail watch the German safety systems video that was made on the TS YouTube channel.

I haven't had many issues when using different trains on different routes. What train and route have you had issues on?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  3. heiko.jacobs

heiko.jacobs New Member

I have all german Tracks you can buy dir XBox.
    I checked the routes, the end of them are all different.

Yes, but sometimes, if you hold “B” a little bit to long, because you press it to fast, the main signals jump to “red” and shows two white lights. In the background of the game it is all fine, you can pass the red signal and nothing happens. But in real life, it would be a bad mistake. You always have to stop. Only you drive in Shunting mode, you can drive through, but then your maximum speed is 25 km/h.

The second problem was, the main signal shows you to drive slow, but the next lower down signal on the ground, stops you. Now you have all time you can get, so left the train an I walked checked all switches in the track, all were in the right position and the next main signal shows green for maximum speed. In fact if that, it is a bug.

The update today fixes the problems with the

crashes with the trains.
    So far

Thank you for answering

• Like Like x 1
  4. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

No problem