Change At Jamaica

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bones.n.hombre, Oct 7, 2020.

1. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

Hello all, I am stuck again.

I found videos on YouTube, but all PC players and I can’t see what they are pressing when they use shortcuts

At the start of the mission you are on a platform, wait for train to arrive and take over train.

I must be doing something wrong as I cannot get the train to move at all, when applying power nothing happens. I have charged the brakes button but that seems to have no affect, I must be missing some key part.

Can anyone help with some simple instructions on getting the train moving at the start of this journey

Thanks

2. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

I guess you are driving the m7, but for the M3 it is basically the same.
    Usually you do the following:
    -open passenger doors (insert key and turn so that the lights turn on on the respective side and press the button below to open the doors behind the cab)
    -turn on the main key in front of you
    -set the direction switch to forward
    -set power lever to full brakes
    -press and hold the button on the left side to build brake pressure until at least 90psi
    -close the doors
    -when doors are closed apply power

If I did not bamboozle these should be the only essential things to do.

Edit: if you get up from your chair I have experienced often that you need to apply the break pressure again, don't know if this is a bug or intentional, maybe that is something that you encountered?
    In that case again set the power lever to full brakes and apply pressure manually up until at least 90 psi.

Hope this will help you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

Thanks, yes it helped

it was the Brake to Max I was missing

4. Class395

Class395 Active Member

The reason for that is very simple, emergency brakes release all of the pressure in the brake pipe so even if you charge them, the air is simply released once you let go of the button.

• Like Like x 1