Rapid Transit

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Oct 1, 2020.

1. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

Well said- it’s a game about playing trains at the end of the day.

Most companies would have abandoned Train Sim 2020 and pushed on with new DLC’s but DTG have kindly promised to bring all the previous releases over. If it’s going to take a good few months to get them over then that’s what it will take.

If you had similar issues from a company like EA then you would really know what poor customer service feels like.

Relax, read what they post and enjoy the parts of the game we have at the moment. I’m not sure they could make it any clearer.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

how can i chill when it wont let me submit a ticket. that chaptcha wont let me and i put the right things in and spaces i see

3. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

Don’t put the spaces, just put the letters and it should work. It’s case sensitive as well.

It’s not very easy but keep try it.

4. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

And half the people's defense in this form I've got to say that this has been quite a mess and very disappointing to say the least I don't know what you guys can do to clean this up this is probably not the best way to solve your customers problems I would suggest before you release the next set of preserve collection figure out what you can do to avoid this cuz this is an absolute well you can fill in the blanks but yeah this this is brutal

• Like Like x 1
  5. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

All EA wants is more money that's the main thing why then do online games more and do pay to win. Dovetail don't do that dovetail what use to have the best for a respectful price

• Like Like x 1
  6. mark.bolter

mark.bolter Active Member

What are you talking about,we are told to raise a ticket if we have a issue...I stated I’d raised 3 because the first 2 I didn’t get a response then we’re told to raise another by the community manager if problem still happening...Rome wasn’t built in a day but what’s that gotta do with us

• Like Like x 1
  7. mark.bolter

I won’t be watching the live streams this week as it’ll just get frustrating

8. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

You mean lack of live streams...

• Like Like x 1
  9. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Tbh I'd rather they cut the streams and concentrated on the actual game. Give us a 30 minute video every two weeks for the road map update and a live stream once a new route is out.

10. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The streams are done out of office hours... I doubt many of the devs are working at 8PM

11. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I know that, my main point is the 90% of the time the streams are pointless unless it's a new route or a road map update. You get people asking for X,Y,Z route, then whoever from DTG repeating the same lines, "suggest it on the forum" or "if it's not on the road map we're not working on it" etc..

12. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Pointless for you, but not for those that enjoy them...

• Like Like x 3
  13. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Obviously, it's subjective. I don't speak for others when I post online..

14. Dave Mel

thanks to a.pace for helping me to put a ticket in. i must remember next time not to put spaces in.
    dtg didnt help me or suggest not to put spaces in. good communications not a lot.

thanks a.pace

15. ARuscoe

Which is why YouTube and Twitch have so little content...

People want to watch people doing the things they like doing, but hopefully slightly better. Surely the intelligence and attention span of the human race hasn't descended to the point where everything needs to be new and sparkly...

16. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

I have finally had contact from the support and I going to have to wait for a bit as they get the next set of codes

• Like Like x 1
  17. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

Me too! :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I got a reply also, typical as i sent my ticket sunday night, got the download yesterday, then got a reply about an hour ago saying they wanted proof of my copy of RT ( crossed wires somewhere) clearly said mine was digital, no matter now though :)

19. mark.bolter

I’ve also had a reply now which is better than what I had...DTG are awaiting Sony to release more codes so have been asked to be patient,which I will be now.

20. mark.bolter

When’s the next set of preserves...can’t wait to download those ;)

21. Dave Mel

i got a reply and they said i had to wait 7-10 days

22. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I take it you’ve never seen the queues for the latest Apple phone or gaming console..

23. Max6180

Max6180 Member

For all disc owner of TSW : the free download for RT is in the TSW 2020 game store, i download it now, no need code from costumer support.

• Like Like x 1
  24. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

NOT TRUE

25. Max6180

Max6180 Member

Look in the TSW 2020 game store before say that's false !!! pff boring

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  26. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

Looked in every store still showing full price and the email I had from dtg says we have to contact them for codes u clearly had a digital version

27. Max6180

Max6180 Member

I have the disc version of 2018 not the digital version, you can see the free download in the TSW 2020 game store ONLY => so not in the PSN and not in the TSW 2 game store. Look the screen with my last post.

28. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

I’ll have a look when I get chance
    Update: Nah still £24.99

29. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I expected that issue to come since there was no Rapid Transit nor GWE DLC for consoles as they were part of the base game like NEC. So it will probably be the same with GWE. So probably that's why there was an option and also problems with Rapid Transit preserved collection add on.

30. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

Click on a price, there will be free option in there for PS4

31. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Please see the disk owners thread that includes the most recent update and information on how to download Rapid Transit if your collection is on disk.

• Like Like x 1
  32. ross.duncan35

ross.duncan35 Active Member

could be right as i got a reply last thursday and still waiting,they seem to be dealing with xbox and all other ps4 editions before the collectors editions,over on xbox they sending 2 codes when they only need rt code so that tells you support are not quite on top of it.you might get yours quicker as they might be making me wait for being a moaning git.lol dtg if i moan like a certain person over at xbox will i get my codes quicker?

33. ross.duncan35

yes works and downloading rt now,so is msb going to be done the same way or wil need codes for it?

34. ARuscoe

Yep, but there are also queues outside some stores when it's not release day...

35. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Got mine this morning

Opened up TSW2020
    Went to the Dovetail Store tab
    Downloaded RT (showing as Free)
    Went to TSW2 and RT was then added to the route list

• Like Like x 1
  36. Max6180

Max6180 Member

Thanks you for the feedback, this is the proof that i'm not lying.

• Like Like x 1
  37. ross.duncan35

in fairness when you mentioned it last nite, i gave it a try and it did not work,but your right no need to be called a liar!ive been called annoying lol water off a ducks back.

38. ross.duncan35

hi just quoted this on ps4 page to save confusion,as i said i had a reply back about codes and a delay on the 1st,ticket in progress and have heard nothing since,have now replyed to open ticket and will see what happens,thanks for your help.

39. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Oh I see you're on PlayStation, my apologies I thought you were on Xbox as you were in that other thread, you will still have to wait for a code for msb as we are waiting for Sony to get back to us. The latest fix only applies to RT for now. Hope that clears things up a bit, CS will get back to you but that is why there's a delay right now.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  40. ross.duncan35

lol sorry for the confusion,just like to have friendly banter with the other platforms;),as i say thanks.of to play snowrunner.

41. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

I've had a reply and waiting on codes from sony

42. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

Finally downloading Rapid transit :) after opening for TSW2
    Thanks DTG

43. Dave Mel

i put my TSW disc in today and downloaded it for free and it works. usual problem of poor sounds/audio and i had i blue screen when i did the 2nd scenario

• Like Like x 1
  44. septafan

septafan Active Member

I got mine the same way!! So definitely believe you :)

45. septafan

septafan Active Member

You have to look at the fact of how many players in the world are submitting tickets and the team has to respond to all of those within business hours. We don't even know how many people are working on the issue. I sent my ticket in and chose normal for response time and i received my solution in two days. Be patient and give them a chance to get to you and you will also get your solution.

46. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Hey.
    I'm from Germany, my English is not good.

The download of RT via the Tsw 2020 store was successful, now I hope that Main Spessart will soon be available for download there too.

I had the main Spessart route on disc in the tsw 2020 Collectors Edition.

47. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

You should read this linked thread and open a support ticket, if you haven't done yet.

48. holmbergvalter

holmbergvalter New Member

Hi, I updated my Train Sim World 2 on PS4 to the newest version half an hour ago and I already noticed some bugs on Rapid Transit.

1. Buggy PIS Screens (Talent2) + exterior lights.
    As you can see, one end of the Talent 2 is really buggy. First of all, the newly added PIS Screen doesn’t work in one end of the train. Each Talent 2 (DB BR 1442) has 2 driving cars in each end of the train, but the PIS Screen only works in one end (see picture 2). The driving/rear lights don’t work either. If you put on the lights yourself they do work, but I don’t want to walk to the rear of the train each time I want to enable the rear lights. All AI Trains (Talent 2:s) are driving with the outside lights off. The problem with the PIS Screens is obviously a new one, as the PIS Screens are new to the Talent 2:s on the route, but even the problem with Talent 2:s driving with the lights off is a new problem. A9CF3466-EE1E-4939-9608-C578B77B28C1.jpeg B3FD7419-B3A3-43D3-A91A-78C696D3D230.jpeg
    2. Doors are offset
    As you can see in the pictures down below, the doors are offset. This doesn’t happen at every door. One talent 2 is formed of 3 carriages, but 2 Talent 2:s can be coupled to form a 6 car train. Anyway, this problem with the offset doors only occurs in the middle car (not in the cabcars). The middle car has 2 pairs of doors per side. This problem happens at the doors that are further away from the toilet, not the ones that are next to it. The problem happens at the doors on both sides of the train. This is a new issue that didn’t exist before the update.
    278DB0B4-7EE2-45F4-A24D-0363E88F29BA.jpeg A48B21AE-7163-4379-B896-BF041D299BB8.jpeg
    3. Lighting in the Leipzig City Tunnel

I feel like the lighting is too bright at the stations in the city tunnel, especially Leipzig Hbf (tunnel) and Bayerischer. I looked up a few photos on Google and it didn’t seem like it was as bright as it appears in TSW2. This is not a new problem. Here’s a picture from Leipzig Hbf. BB0A3F91-D05D-4C5C-BD8E-F9CC23247C51.jpeg

4. Doppelstockwagen: lights off
    I met an AI Doppelstockwagen driving with the lights off. It seems like the problem only occurs when DB BR 182 (loco) is in the driving direction (front of the train), because when I met a Doppelstockwagen with the cab car in the driving direction it did have the lights on.

• Like Like x 7
  49. voy_tech

voy_tech Member

How can this get past QA?

50. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Noticed those same issues too (offset doors and PIS). The Talent 2 loses power towards Rackwitz (Leipzig) and so you have to reset the throttle. This was on a service finishing at Dessau Hbf. At least the PZB mode has been fixed.