Waterloo To Windsor With The Kingston Loop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by adamt9, Oct 6, 2020.

1. adamt9

adamt9 New Member

With the new London to Faversham route coming soon, I think it is time for another great London Terminus to be added to TSW2. London Waterloo is London's busiest Terminus and the line to Windsor via Richmond with the loop through Kingston would allow for a wide array of services. This would include stopping services running along the loop, Semi-fast services to Windsor, and fast services to Reading via Staines. The loop would not only add more diverse services but would also add a section of the South Western mainline as well as mean two branches out of Clapham Junction. Along with multiple types of services, this route would bring several trains, some of which could be sold as add-ons later (355s, 358s, and 707s). This route brings many opportunities to TSW2 and would fall along the same lines as East Coastway but on one of the most hectic commuter railways in the UK.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

Yes London Waterloo would be amazing to see in TSW2 and this route also even to Reading via Hounslow loop with Kingston loop, although it is alot of stations for this route and with Southeastern mainline are my main two routes I would like to see added from UK for TSW2.

• Like Like x 1