Hrr: Ice

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elliesanders68, Sep 19, 2020.

1. elliesanders68

elliesanders68 New Member

Looking in Scenario planner I can see there are paths for ICE Services on the HRR route. Is there a chance of those coming to service mode? Thanks :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

This plus the traffic from Main Spessart would make the HRR route absolutely amazing.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Just noticed this too. Nothing in there yet apart from additional regional/freight from MSB.

Why would there be an ICE path? Maybe it was originally in HRR for TSW1 but never used? Or added with the intention to modify the timetable in the future for TSW2. I would love to see this happen. It would make these preserved routes more appealing for those starting out in TSW2.

4. Amtrak131

Amtrak131 Active Member

ICE 3M doesn't operate on that line, only the regular ICE 3 does among other ice trains. Lets see if DTG adds the BR 403 to the other routes

• Like Like x 1
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

There’s probably an ICE path so that you can create an ICE service in the route with an ICE train yourself. If I’m judging it correctly, I think that’s what scenario planner is for, putting stuff that isn’t already included in a route in it yourself. You might not have the exact correct train that runs on the route but the ICE 3M would do a fair job on the route. I wouldn’t go expecting DTG to add an ICE service to HRR, although nothing is impossible.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

There is an ICE path for the Scenario planner. It starts at Duisburg Hbf Platform 12
    From Bochum you start at platform 3.

I am working on a planner spreadsheet for HRR, which collects this information. Coming soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Amtrak131

Amtrak131 Active Member

Nice, So More than likely the regular ICE 3 from the Munich route will get added once it comes out.