Kings Cross To Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by craigyphelan, Oct 13, 2020.

1. craigyphelan

craigyphelan New Member

would love to see kings cross to edinburgh or kings cross to peterbrough on tsw 2

• Like Like x 1
  2. Swedewagon

Swedewagon Well-Known Member

ECML? I'd say King's Cross to Peterborough. I doubt any computer could handle King's Cross to Edinburgh, even if they have the RTX 3080 and Intel i9 / Ryzen 9 if i'm honest.

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

There is no reason why not. TSW 2 only loads the assets it needs when they are needed. It’s been said on the live streams that the only thing dictating route length is the time needed to build the route.

4. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

I could see Kings Cross to Peterborough being developed in the future. I suppose the next logical stopping points would be Leeds or York and even that would be a lot of mileage for a TSW route, I think Edinburgh would be out of the question. Would love to see it one day though!

5. Swedewagon

Swedewagon Well-Known Member

Really? So routes like the entire Southwest China High Speed Network can be built? I'd honestly wouldn't mind if they did something like Munich to Innsbruck. But not the one via Garmish Partenkirchen, like in Train Simulator. The one that goes via Rosenheim and Wörgl Hbf.

6. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

I guess they have a production time scale they aim for with producing routes. I suppose a long route would tie up some staff for a year or so when they might have been able to create three routes in the same length of time, just figures off the top of my head by the way.