PlayStation Sdo Fault

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Trainmania100, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Probably not reproducible, maybe just a glitch that spontaneously happened

My SDO light was blinking, see in below video...
    Had to tell my passengers we had a door fault and terminated at Berwick instead of ore.
    Very strange. Opened the doors at Berwick for passengers to board, soon as I shut them to move off they opened again... Kept doing that few times I ended up having to shut them all manually

1G68 Brighton to /Hastings

Lol

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

And then people ask to have random failures to make the game more interesting. We have those already!

3. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

If it was by design I don't mind it haha
    I remember many years ago Microsoft Flight Simulator used to give you settings to manually create faults, like engine failures after a certain period of time.
    Would be nice suggestion for this game , but I think things like that would just make it unplayable, you'd need some way of recovering from the fault

• Like Like x 1
  4. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I was just joking... as seeing your your little story of telling your passengers made me smile a little, I'm afraid it's just a bug

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  5. xavpin234

xavpin234 Member

altough this might sound odd it seems that you were physically pressing the button as per the invite on the right it might be possible but have you tried sitting in and then out since sometimes clicks tend to glitch