Xbox Class 101

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jacobfiremanz, Oct 15, 2020.

1. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

The lights on the 101 are going through the ceiling. Is this common? save_3.png

2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Yes, I see it all the time. There's also a little of the blue lighting from the German double deck vehicles breaking through too. That's visible even in a day time run.

3. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

Is this on dtg's list to fix? And do they know about it.

4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I'm not aware it's on a list, and I've not seen people talking about it. Mind you, the official position is to not have a list of issues but rely on voice volume generated in the forums for prioritising. I don't know any other company that does that.

Given the DLC the 101 comes with has been out for a good year or two, I would have expected something to have already been done by now, so...

I angle the camera away from the roof for night runs, not ideal, but it saves some immersion because the 101 is a lovely machine to drive and a firm favourite of mine. One day perhaps the roof modelling will get the attention it deserves, it does let down an otherwise beautifully made model.

5. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

The issue had been reported before on this forum. As DTG don't acknowledge any of these posts, it's difficult to know if anyone is reading and logging all of these issues.

You would like to think someone at DTG is trying to replicate these bug reports (not very difficult in this case) and creating a to-do list

There is nothing on the roadmap to say they are working on a fix

6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Adam, the guy who does the roadmap vids with Sam, is the one to pick these up, but they'll be doing more once the preserved collection is all out, so a little while yet