Destination / Arrival Boards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Information boards pls, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Information boards pls

Information boards pls New Member

Made an account just to throw my suggestion out there, it'd be really great if the destination boards both on the M7 and in the stations of the LIRR route worked, maybe in a possible, probably unlikely TSW 2 update. It's really frustrating when riding from Atlantic Terminal to Jamaica and you try to transfer to a train to Penn Station, only for the next train to take you back to Atlantic Terminal. Or sitting at Floral Park waiting for a train, just for the next train to cruise by. Or even just not knowing exactly where you're going in general, unless you used timetable mode to check first, and even then you only know the destination. I haven't seen anybody complain about it but it's extremely frustrating for me.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

3. Information boards pls

Information boards pls New Member

Yeah true, that's fair, but it kind of sucks that I have to either always have that on me or memorize it just to know where I'm going if I get off of the train I started on, especially considering that's destination displays and station displays' only purposes

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I think this could be a possibility under the Preservation Team remit. They’ve talked about back feature updating the older routes, but it depends on what other projects they’ll be focusing on.

5. proluigigamer01

proluigigamer01 Active Member

the m7 looks wrong without its destination boards
    (change my mind)

6. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Before bringing TSW2020 content to TSW2 standards they need to make it actually work.

Before asking for destination boards and displays for the M7, we should focus on working in cab displays first, since they worked on TSW2020 but they broke them in TSW2, and before adding PIS to your beloved LIRR. They need to focus on other countries, such as Germany and the UK, and make sure the TSW2 preserved collection is in the same state as it was in TSW2020, as right now the state of P.Coll is unacceptable, only then they can focus on upgrading things. But they already said it will take months to fix preserved collection, so it's going to a long while before they start to upgrade it (if they will upgrade it).

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. proluigigamer01

Bro, no offence but the USA is one of if not the MOST neglected country in game so please move aside with your european before American demands

8. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

It's not Europe before America. Is fixing before upgrading whatever country it is. As I said, LIRR needs fixing which should be prioritised as well, and I'm sure CN will need fixing as well so that deserves to be put ahead of the any LIRR PIS.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  9. proluigigamer01

Mk