PlayStation A Thing Of Remarkable Beauty - Thanks Rivet

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stujoy, Oct 16, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

While we wait for the button graphics to be fixed on the Class 483 on The Isle of Wight, check out something that is beyond beautiful in the route.

Take a seat as a passenger facing the interior of the train and see how the ambient light changes in the carriages as the train enters and exits the tunnel under Ryde town. That has set a new standard for lighting in TSW. I was gobsmacked when I saw it for the first time tonight.

• Like Like x 7
  2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Not disputing the route looks great as well as the 483 but the inside cab detail ( as been discussed elsewhere) on the PS4 at least is terrible. Not sure if its the same on Xbox and PC. The scenarios well its like rapid transit or the bakerloo line. You cannot really do alot on them to be honest. I'm so hoping the St Pancras - Faversham route is good and has the addition to be able to use the class 66.

Hentis

• Like Like x 2
  3. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

That's why I'm really angry lately. TSW is also a potentially great walking simulator, a way to virtually visit interesting places, beautiful landscapes, etc. I drive trains in the game, but I also like to roleplay as a tourist, or a commuter. These bugs really kill immersion...

• Like Like x 1