Isle Of Dogs!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by FeralKitty, Oct 16, 2020.

1. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

I started my Isle of Wight experience by walking the route from Shanklin to the pier. As I'd never actually been there, I didn't know what to expect, but I figured it would be the scenery that captured my attention.

It turns out that there was another endearing feature about the route for me, which is the diversity of ambient dog sounds!

Small dogs, big dogs, yappy dogs, obedient dogs, guard dogs. High-pitched ruffs, deep woofs, I think I heard at least 9 different sounds of dogs.

I came across other interesting sounds and sights along the route, but it continued to be the occasional background sounds of dogs that just was so satisfying.

If you haven't walked the route, I'd encourage you to take the time to discover what there is to hear and see when you're not in the cab of a train.

Thanks, Rivet Games, for a pleasant experience while on foot!

• Like Like x 10
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

haha nice detail :)

3. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Hi, im a dog
    Train Sim World 2® 2020-10-16 03-46-00.png

Me too!
    Train Sim World 2® 2020-10-16 04-05-48.png

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  4. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

HI
    I also made the line on foot and I discovered a small path where at the end it was the last camera !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have a nice walk in the English countryside

• Like Like x 8
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. globbits73

globbits73 Member

If you go over the other side of the track from there and back under the bridge, you can sneak through someone's back garden next to the trampoline, and end up near what looks like a little social club with tables and a carpark. Oddly enough, even though everything else has no collision detection (including the bridge, amusingly!), this building and the tables do - so I wonder if there were going to be more places to explore off the route, or if this is just somewhere they missed when optimising the scenery?

iow_brading.png

• Like Like x 3