All S-bahn Munich Lines With Br423 And Br420

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Krober, Oct 18, 2020.

?
  1. Yes!!!

71.4%
  2. No....

7.1%
  3. Maybe

21.4%
  1. Krober

Krober Member

I think it would be awesome if we could drive all S-Bahn lines in Munich with the Br420 and the Br423. The S-Bahn München is a wonderful part of Germany and because of the special LZB they have I think it would be challenging but you could have a lot of fun.
    This is a plan with all S-Bahn lines on it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You might get lucky and get one of those lines made but not the whole network. There’s got to be about 150 stations on that map. Actually, I just looked it up and there are 150 stations on it and 434km of route. That’s far too big a project to be made in full.

• Like Like x 1
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I still hope that TSW will expand the existing routes, that the number of new ones will not become a priority, although it is probably easier to sell new products. I understand it perfectly. At least for one of the existing routes, they might have treated it that way. So that a cool picture like the one above would be fully represented in the game :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
  4. Krober

Krober Member

I know. I´m happy to get the S3 from Hackerbrücke to Mammendorf but I want a complete line. I mean I want to drive for example to Mammendorf and then change to the other side of my train and go back. Same procedure at Holzkirchen (the real final destination). I really miss this in TSW2. I mean I want to go "up and down" with the same train again and again. Right now I have to go to the menu and start a new timetable.:| I hope you understand what I mean.
    Also it would be nice to get a small range within a lot of trains. I lose my enthusiasm for the DLC´s very quickly because I can't do enough on a map. That´s why I want something like the S-Bahn Munich. With such a S-Bahn network you always have variety and also a challenge.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Krober

Krober Member

I hope with you. I mean I would give them more Money if they would create something nice like the S-Bahn Munich.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

What S lines are include with this route. I know S3 Mammendorf to Hackerbrucke but in the pre order page on steam it shows a S4 service to Geltendorf.
    ss_252aa1e0cf05711a0b64a54f21b4ab4daca2ffd4.1920x1080.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Well, you can always choose not to go back to the menu (free roam) after the scenario is finished and use tools like this:
    https://smtimetables.herokuapp.com/
    choose a different service/return-train and drive it.
    I know it's not the same, but it's always something :)

PS HMA seems to include S3 and S4.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Krober

Krober Member

The S4 Service starts at Munich-Pasing and ends at Munich-Hackerbrücke. 5 or 6 Stations are included in the Munich-Augsburg DLC for the S4. You can drive both directions but the S4 has not many stops.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Krober

Krober Member

Like you said, it´s not the same.:(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

[QUOTE = "Krober, publicación: 192553, miembro: 21674"] Creo que sería increíble si pudiéramos conducir todas las líneas de S-Bahn en Munich con el Br420 y el Br423. El S-Bahn München es una parte maravillosa de Alemania y, debido al LZB especial que tienen, creo que sería un desafío, pero podrías divertirte mucho.
    Este es un plan con todas las líneas de S-Bahn.
    [​IMG][/CITAR]

What do you mean they have a special LZB?

11. breblimator

breblimator Guest

One controls a train above 160 kph, the other (LZB) allows for a high density of trains on the route.
    "One train leaves the station, and the other is already entering it."

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. Krober

Krober Member

In addition, it must be said that the LZB for High Speed is called LZB-80 and the LZB which is used by S-Bahn Munich is called LZB CIR-ELKE2. They have a shorter distance between to "LZB Points". The shortest distance is 50 or 70 meters between two "LZB points", while the High Speed LZB has more then 1000 meters between to "LZB points".

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  13. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

But this type of LZB can self drive the train ?

14. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Nah, the train must have LZB to drive itself normally like on ICE trains. Not sure how it works on S-Bahn trains though.

15. Krober

Krober Member

The LZB needs the AFB to accelerate and brake automatically. The S-Bahn trains don't have the AFB so the G flashes up, if you have to brake. Also the LZB shows you the distance from your train to the "red light/stop". So in the S-Bahn trains the driver has to brake by himself.

• Like Like x 1