Xbox Resulution

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by at.kistler1, Oct 18, 2020.

1. at.kistler1

at.kistler1 New Member

When I play Train Sim World on my Xbox, my resolution is very blurry. I do not know what the reason for this is, and i dont know how to fix it. Pretty much, everything in the game is blurry for me.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

To start check the picture settings, check the connections between your monitor and console are in properly, check picture settings on your monitor. If these aren't the cause it could be a storage problem and so the game can't run efficiently. If your Xbox has little storage space left you could uninstall games you don't use regularly or get an external hard drive for it.
    Hope this offers some help

3. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

Is it the standard xbox? One the one X there is an option in settings, HD or 4K. Both look very good.

4. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

As thomastl59374 suggested, check your Xbox screen settings. I was playing for an entire year before I saw a HD option! I was absolutely shocked that this wasn't automatically enabled. Ever since then, my games look a lot more clear and crisp. That being said, TSW2 has a terrible UI, and it's difficult reading the font/numbers on the screen because it's squished and tiny. I can barely read my next destination at all. Poor design choice.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I don't have an issue with the text on the UI but I do play the Xbox on a computer monitor through HDMI. I can see how a bigger television could be an issue when you're sitting far back.