PlayStation Discount For Consoles

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SBos, Oct 19, 2020.

1. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

It’s been said more than once on the streams that new routes and updates are sometimes delayed so everybody gets it at the same time, however, this does not seem to apply when it comes to discounts.

Firstly console users were unable to benefit from the discount on the IOW route then last night DTG sent me an e-mail about discounted routes and locomotives, up to 50%, and guess what PC’s only.

• Like Like x 1
  2. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

I’m not sure how many times they have to tell you guys but all the different platforms have different constraints. Therefore the sales come at different times.
    Any discount on console has to go through Microsoft or Sony respectively. Just be patient- the sales will come just like they always have.

• Like Like x 2
  3. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

I agree with what you wrote. I would really like a discount in the near future on consoles(maybe in November/December) because I really want to try out new routes on my new console. However, regarding PC... There are more customers/players that play on PC compared to console which might be a reason to why they have more sales and discounts there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SBos

SBos Well-Known Member

My point was, and don’t require a lecture from you, is that DTG were going on about things being released at the same time so PC owners should have been made to wait like we’re having to. Your point doesn’t stack up when it comes to IOW.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Release date is the same. Pre ordering doesn't get you anything faster, you just pay less for it.

Also about the lack of sales Microsoft and Sony are the party to blame mostly

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

There is normally a console sale from Microsoft around December/January? Someone might correct me.