Questions About Some Dlcs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slenderman_HKRES, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Slenderman_HKRES

Slenderman_HKRES Member

I have bought the North London and Goblin Lines add-on and the South Wales Coastal: Bristol - Swansea add-on recently. However, when I checked my steam library, I have found that some add-ons also appeared in my library, which are: the North London Line Route add-on, the South Wales Coastal Route Add-on , the class 378 add-on and the DB class 67 add-on.

Were they meant to be in my steam library since I've never bought them or was that a glitch?

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

All those DLC you mention come with the routes you bought. If you did not know, a singe steam store page can actually provide you with much more than one product without telling you. That’s actualy quite a bit of a saving grace in many situations as buying old routes like Cajon Pass will also give you the Classic Loco and Asset Pack which the route needs, which is a lot simpler than making a bundle of the two.

3. nsengineer234

nsengineer234 New Member

image_95210.jpg check this out

4. pschlik

Now that...was off topic.

5. Slenderman_HKRES

Slenderman_HKRES Member

Oh I see, but even though the North london line and the south Wales coastal did appeared in my steam library, I can't see their career scenario in the game, is it how it meant to be when I purchase them?

6. pschlik

I think I have heard of that bug before...not sure what the procedure to fix it was, however. Unless the store page for the route extensions include the original route but not the original scenarios? But that would seem somewhat unfair, as I would think the scenarios would be included with the content depot for the original routes.

7. Slenderman_HKRES

Slenderman_HKRES Member

The store said nothing about when buying the extension, the original route will be included. So I was curious that why my steam library has those original routes when I only bought the extensions.

8. eri

eri Member

most of the routes comes with locos and added cars also...you get adds on routes if they have them...donners pass and horseshoe are just some of the examples...my next purchase is the cp lines...that will unlock cp locos and some of thier cars...miami to wpb does not include scenario pack but when you get the add on for it..it opens csx cars and some interesting jobs...