Let's Get To Know Our Passengers!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by muham.a.423, Oct 19, 2020.

?
  1. Yes! It is a wonderful idea.

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. No. It's not necessary/not important.

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

Hey Guys!
    Along with watching train sims I also watch plane sims. I was watching a stream about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Youtube, and noticed the streamer had "passenger satisfaction" displayed on the side of the screen, which I am assuming is a feature in the game. I think this would be a wonderful and necessary(for me) addition to TSW 2 in the near future. This could really help me to understand how satisfied my passengers are with my acceleration/braking as I sometimes don't know whether I am braking too hard or not. There could be an option to display/not display this. I hope others would agree with my suggestion. Please let me know if you would like such a feature and so DTG can see it by replying or kindly taking part in the poll. Thanks a lot as always. :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. muham.a.423

muham.a.423 Active Member

Also, adding on... I replied to another thread with this recommendation to decrease the emptiness the game sometimes has... What If some at the beginning/all later passengers had little icons on top of them showing different moods. :D :) :( ... This could really add some life to the game and really make you feel like you know the person you are driving for. This could also really decrease the sometimes boring aspect of the game(just driving/sitting with "dead" people. In real life, drivers probably have some/if not a lot of interaction with daily/regular passengers. Also, the little info box could include information such as what station they are stopping at or where they are heading afterwards... Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  3. migueld

migueld Active Member

I agree! But instead of a mood face on top of them I think i'd be cool to have passengers face expression change depending on their mood, imagine arriving at a station late and seeing all the passengers with an angry face, it would be pretty realistic and give drivers a few laughs.

• Like Like x 3