PlayStation The Horrible Sound Of The Db Br 146.2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Trainzdriver328, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Trainzdriver328

Trainzdriver328 Active Member

I am annoyed about the sound of the BR 146 in TSW 2. OK, the sound of the BR 146 in TSW 2020 wasn't the best either, but in TSW 2 the sound is really extremely bad. You can hear the sound loop very clearly, which really destroys the fun to drive the DB BR 146 really fast, the locomotive does not even reach the full top speed of up to 160 km / h and if you are standing up in the driver's cab while driving, you just hear an annoying wind noise. I don't know what happened while converting to TSW 2, but it has to be fixed. Before that, I often drove the BR 146.2 in TSW 2020, as I said: it didn't have the best sound either, but I had a lot more fun driving it back then. In this video, a train driver who also drove this locomotive in real life complains and says that the locomotive definitely reach the maximum speed in real-life.

I hope the sound will be fixed as soon as possible, otherwise I won't really enjoy playing TSW 2 anymore. And this is not only the case with the BR 146: it is the same with the BR 143. In real life you can clearly hear the fans, both in the driver's cab and in the engine room.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I join in prayer. Apparently, the 'premieres' have a higher priority. I am waiting politely, although for me it is also difficult to bear :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I join too. What an absolute mess, it makes the game unplayable with these trains. I cannot imagine how someone would feel after paying for this for TSW2 only.

• Like Like x 4
  4. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

Absolutely, its pretty ok on the DB br 185. Still think Both are way to loud (i see and hear them almost everyday as they are on the Dresden S-Bahn aswell, and thats where i live). Its like the sound 'breaks down' eventually when the game has lags. So something for DTG to consider updating it ;)

5. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Also I believe most german locos don't provide much rail nosie right now, you know the thumping and bumping.You can hear it well on TVL and IOW for example.

6. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Yeah I got RSN for TSW2 directly, one ot the biggest regrets I had with a DTG product, BR143 sounds are not that much better