Iow Engineering Interuption

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hlapalme, Oct 16, 2020.

1. hlapalme

hlapalme New Member

At the end of scenario you cannot move the lever to shut the key switch off, thus can’t complete scenario, waste of time Rivet!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Merseydmu

Merseydmu Member

I thought it was just me being a idiot. I spent ages trying to get it to switch off, ended up quitting the scenario.

3. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

I completed this scenario last night, so it can be done.

I will agree that it's hard to "grab" the master key lever, though. Had you removed the reverser key already? Not sure if you have to do it in a specific order- sometimes scenarios are very picky about that, like if you do something ahead of time that they have a specific instruction for you to do can cause it to bug out....

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I had this same issue. The lever was only able to be inserted/removed but it was telling me to put it off (for some reason I couldn't even do this even though it worked many times before). Went back to the other end in case I left something on there...nope, all good.

Did you change ends before it asked you to? The next time I only changed ends when at the station and not the stop on the tracks ahead of it (I just reversed the short distance to the station). The scenario didn't glitch then.

Also made sure to not get ahead of the instructions as that sometimes causes issues. Second time I didn't care about the speed limits because of the frustration of the scenario breaking near the very end. :mad:

I wouldn't recommend manually saving either as that can cause issues.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

[QUOTE = "hlapalme, post: 191864, member: 20665"] À la fin du scénario, vous ne pouvez pas déplacer le levier pour fermer l'interrupteur à clé, donc impossible de terminer le scénario, perte de temps Rivet! [/ QUOTE]
    C'est complexe cette histoire, mais j'ai trouvé comment pouvoir finir le scénario simplement: à la fin juste avant d'arriver à votre dernière station, allez doucement, éteignez le levier et la clef qui posent problème et pour freiner au bon endroit mettez vous en frein d'urgence et voilà ;)

6. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

I had this problem at the end of the scenario, I only managed to do it by turning on the head torch and crouching so I could actually see the leaver, then put the curser over the leaver and it finally let me switch it.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  7. daviddaz

daviddaz Member

Yeah I had the same problem. Done what notherthener done . But moved slightly back from the control switch so I was almost nearly in the middle of the cab . Only had a problem with the master switch in this scenario. The rest of the time was a little fiddly but not as bad as this .

• Like Like x 1
  8. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Save the game, and exit to Main Menu. Then "resume a saved game" and complete the Scenario.

9. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

Completed it absolutely fine last night. Was prepared to faff...but didn't have to!