Xbox Crashes

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Wooki74, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

Game crashes approaching koln out of memory crash to dashboard . Dtg really need to get there act together or they won't have a player base left. So many problems and more with every update the game is going backwards . Think I might uninstall and never return shame really was enjoying it now its wasting my time not knowing if I will complete anything without crashing.

2. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

Hi Wooki74

Can you give me any more info on particular services or scenarios so that I can reproduce this?

Matt.

3. daviddaz

daviddaz Member

Same thing happened to me sounds like the exact same point .
    Schnellfarstrecke -koln
    Journeys
    Chapter 2
    2nd on the list route out of the 4 available.
    It crashed literally 4 minutes away from completion
    Out of memory
    After that the game just crashed back to dashboard

4. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Happened to me on a RE1 service to Köln. Just before passing under the bridge leading to Köln, out of memory message appears and ends the session. I’m playing on an original Xbox One.

5. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

Same thing happens to me with any service going into Koln at the same point whether it’s a RE1, RE9 or ICE service. It only happens to me when I have MSB installed.

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

A little off subject, i get the 'out of memory' message everytime im shunting around cumnerland on SPG

7. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

Same with me in high speed connection ice 3 15 at time 1340 .just before bridge going in to koln . Crash to dashboard ,out of video memory . All safety systems on . I'm on xbox one x running in 4k. Crashed also doing timetable on re1 hamm West 4.51 using762.2 dabpbzfa db just before going under concrete bridge approaching koln.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  8. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

And the same for me on XBOX One S. Not tried on the One X yet to see if the extra RAM makes any difference.