PlayStation When Is Next Preserved Collection Phases 4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by louisniemand300, Oct 21, 2020.

1. louisniemand300

louisniemand300 Member

When is next preserved collection phases 4 release the date

2. danistarwars

danistarwars Active Member

3. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

It's the same day as when the German DLC HMA is released

4. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

It was on Midnight UK.
    The best part we already gets the S-Bahn in Cologne with the 422 from RRO.
    It makes the Addon so lovely now. I love the S-Bahn around Cologne.
    The first Service will be on 4 a.m and the last will be 23.10 p.m
    Btw there is a S-Bahn which is driving to Aachen after Midnight.
    And Horrem is a Terminus for the S-Bahn but they choose Sindorf. I can life with that cause the S-Bahn has end there.

They've got a good idea when you come to Cologne Hbf with your S-Bahn Service there is the S-Bahn for the way back to Düren. So you can play a nice shift.
    I love it.

Anyway there is a BR 185 in Düren with mixing freight and I can't use them.
    What's the Matter.

But I don't understand Dovetail aka. Bluesky Interactive. I have got 222 Services now SKA and no shut down from my Playstation. But they said for Augsburg - München we Console Players don't deserve a Regionalexpress , cause the Playstation will not support the services . I think they will repair the BR143 and BR 146 and than we get services for the new Addon or they will make a joke with us.
    Just delete the S4 services and put the RE into the the timetable. That is the best Solution.

• Like Like x 2
  5. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

The preserved collection will arrive at midnight in your local store as it always has. It does not arrive as a part of an update, but comes as a separate add on that you have to download. You can grab it from the in-game store, they should be right there ;)

The BR 185 parked at a siding in Düren does not actually have any services, therefore it doesn't move at all in the timetable service mode. You can still get in and mess around if you'd like, but its there to serve as extra scenery...to make the place look more alive. Its the same deal with the Talent 2's and the ICE3M's parked at Düren...they're just there for scenery.

As for the deal with Munich - Augsburg route, its because it has a complicated timetable service. Theres 4 layers in total.
    1 - the base layer with the ICE 3 and BR 423
    2 - HRR which provides the BR 425
    3 - RRO which provides just freight container wagons
    4 - MSB which provides Dostos and additional freight traffic

With everything in total, there will be 7 (I think?) separate trains that you can drive on the new route. Each of those trains have to be put into memory when you run the game...but unfortunately the PS4 and XBOX is unable to cope with having 7 entire different trains that you can drive. This is more than theres ever been on other routes. So the goal right now is to see how to make the whole layer system run more efficiently, and hopefully have the ability to pick and use them on PS4 and XBOX at some point in the future

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The Destination boards are broken for the RRO BR 422 version and on Köln-Aachen on the Preserved Collection
    You should checked the train

7. skyMutt

I'm not actually part of their dev team, just a guy who knows a bit about this stuff lol :)

But what exactly is wrong on it? I don't own RRO myself so I can't check...but do the displays say something like "Nicht Einsteigen"? Or is it completely empty? If its like that, that means that the destinations for SKA were not coded in and they dont come with the train. That is something that DTG has to look at.
    If its something else, then you might want to go into the Technical Support forums and put up a post there!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

You get wrong Destination boards and not what you want choose because they want give you from HRR, or you have 2 different things at the Same Train.

it’s on Time schedule on RRO and SKA.

9. skyMutt

Two different displays on the same train? Like "Zug 1" and "Zug 2"? Its supposed to be like that if you're running with double units. You can set the destination independently on each train, but you can also set both to be the same. It was like this on RRO too

If the destination board doesn't display the correct destinations on the Köln - Aachen route, thats probably because they're old trains and haven't been programmed with the destinations of the new routes :P

10. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

No one Unit has 2 different boards and Zug 2 has only RRO to choose because Zug 1 is showing only HRR boards, it’s weird bug

11. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

I've got on SKA a lot of trains (8!) and no problems. Strange thing isn't.
    I can't life with their thinking such a nonsense with the layer (not from you, rather the dev team) They have to delete the S4 Services and put the Regionalexpress into it.

I can't understand they put a service into this Addon which has the same track section like the S3.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Wow, I wasn’t expecting such a big content drop with the preserved collection. I thought we were just getting WSR and the locomotives that came with that route. Very impressed that they were able to get all of this content completed to release together. Very excited to get home as the possibilities with the scenario editor are going to be a lot of fun.