PlayStation Munich - Augsburg Question

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Kobebeef, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Eric261992

Eric261992 Member

You need to start chapter 3 to unlock them

2. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I understand where you are coming from. I think the majority of the people here who do enjoy driving trains wouldn’t consider this route boring just because it’s missing some layers from other DLC. If you do find the route boring, I don’t think additional layers will help as you would still find it boring even if you could drive those.

• Like Like x 3
  3. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Well if you find the route boring then presumably extra traffic wouldn't make it much better.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

The Route is boring, cause the missing layer my dear:). If they were more traffic it would be more excited, but DTG wants to bury the Game. I've over 300 Layers on Main-Spessart and guess what? The Game don't crash.

5. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

I’m no DTG apologist and will rightly (or wrongly) criticise them when they are at fault.

However, please stop this absolute garbage you’re posting, implying that the hard workers at DTG (creators, Matt, etc) should be thankful to us for having jobs and paying their bills every month. It’s nonsense, and isn’t a good look.

• Like Like x 8
  6. theorganist

Of course, I have got it now, DTG wants to go bankrupt is that what you mean?! They are probably erring on the side of caution till they have a solution in place. If they enabled all the layers and your game crashed you would be on here angrily denouncing them as useless and ripping you off!

I am going to find a brick wall to bash my head against!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

Also, just to add, as a PC player (I know, I know, posting in the PS section) since TSW2 I’ve hardly played TS2021 and I’ve never looked back. Graphically it’s on another level and Timetable mode is one of the best features introduced for the sim.

When I originally bought TSW in 2018, I was constantly interchanging between the two, probably playing TS Classic a lot more, as I found new content to be few and far between for TSW, TSW2020 came along and I found myself playing it more and more.

TSW2 has blown this out of the water and with the Roadmap, I think it has a very bright future, Bakerloo Line, Köln-Aachen and Isle of Wight are incredible. I have high hopes for München-Augsburg too.

Rhein-Ruhr Osten was always a staple for me too, so looking forward to this in preserved collection.

That’s not to say there aren’t bugs and issues, the PZB bug found in the latest stream, should have been found well before release in testing, but if DTG can get on top of these bugs, listen to community feedback, then I think we’re going to get a lot out of TSW2.

It requires a partnership between ourselves and DTG, we’ll support them, when things go right, as long as when things go wrong, we are patient and understand and DTG, listen to the feedback and put the fixes into action via the Roadmap.

• Like Like x 3
  8. theorganist

It looks like it runs poorly with the layers as they have been accidently included by the looks of things so I think DTG's stance was justified. Unfortunately they have unwittingly managed to prove it to everyone by mistake!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

I don't think so

10. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Please don't take this workaround for extra layers out. Just like how it was on the GWE, leave it in and if you don't want to use it, don't use it.

I'm turning off auto-update for the timebeing.

11. eltt007

eltt007 Member

I can't activate the additional layers, how should I do it or do dgt deactivate them?

12. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

DTG has removed the glitch in update 1.11, so you can't access the additional layers anymore. We'll have to wait unitll DTG comes with their solution. Hopefully it will be on the roadmap when that gets updated later today.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  13. Ischollum

Ischollum Member

Yes we are paying their bill.
    Don't post any nonsense anymore, cause you are not intelligent .

14. theorganist

My irony meter has just exploded!

What a charming fellow you are.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

I am thoroughly enjoying reading through this thread.

I'm slightly disappointed they patched it. I would have preferred that they kept it in like the GWE glitch, so players you did want to drive the services can do so at their own risk. Maybe they could have am option in the settings menu that activates hidden services as long as it is active, while warning players that it could cause issues in the game.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020