I'm Happy So Far!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by w2sjw, Oct 23, 2020.

1. w2sjw

w2sjw Active Member

I remember when Pampaliny from Trainsim.cz put his SKA custom timetable mod out, and said once RRO was out, you would no longer need his mod.

I deleted it after adding RRO and HMA this evening and was quite happy with what I saw! 222 separate timetable entries in SKA featuring all the rolling stock he said would be there (including the 185 MRCE), and a whopping 427 services on the new HMA! I grabbed a 185.2 intermodal out of Augsburg & came across another freight train within the first 2 minutes & god knows how many passenger services by the 10-minute mark.

I never paid much attention to the German routes when I owned TSW2020 (very late to that ballgame), but Germany looks gorgeous in autumn, and the fact that most trains have AFB makes kicking back & taking screenshots too easy! :cool:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

just so you know the 182 does not have .5 or .2 it only has 182 on it and the 185 MRCE is an 185.5

• Like Like x 1
  3. w2sjw

w2sjw Active Member

Yeah, that was a typo! I normally run freight scenarios. I hate keeping to timetables on passenger!