PlayStation Some Good News With Rro

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Maxrom, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Maxrom

Maxrom Active Member

This morning, I was ready to pick up the new HMA/MAG route, but after looking at various reports of issues and performance problems, I gave it a miss. Instead, I opted for RRO which was next on my want list. Happy to say, that decision has been a good one. I've spent this afternoon happily running S Bahn services along SKA, and visiting the stations that are normally whizzing by when I'm driving the ICE. No issues to report, just having a good time on SKA which is now quite a busy route with decent variety (I'm using MSB as well as RRO).

People have mentioned a few issues - destination boards not working, and an issue with signalling. I've not had any signalling problems so far, and I really don't care about the destination boards showing not in service. So, as much as I was disappointed with the HMA/MAG issues, I'm very happy with RRO, especially combined with MSB on SKA. I haven't even tried the actual RRO route yet, so hopefully that will be equally as enjoyable.

Just thought I'd put up a positive post for some variety.

EDIT - sadly, there are some signalling issues which I'm now aware of for S Bahn services into Koln. Just when I thought all was well in the land of TSW2.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I too am enjoying the RRO traffic on SKA. Also revisiting RRO itself, with the extra traffic on that route, provided by MSB.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trainzdriver328

Trainzdriver328 Active Member

I think the same way as Maxrom . I wanted to get HMA too, but because of all the reports I didn't get the route. And I didn't have any money anyway, so I'll buy the next add-on (could be HRR) if the prices go down again. Then I can at least drive the powerful sounding DB BR 425.

4. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I was also in two minds about getting the new route and thought about RRO. But then I thought, RRO will probably be in a sale in the not to distant future as it was in one a while ago. So decided to wait for a sale for that and purchase the new one. It is a bit sticky here and there but not to bad and fingers crossed they can fix the layer problem soon. I only have a base PS4 but enjoyed a few drives on the new ICE early this morning soon after my purchase.

• Like Like x 2