The Catch Problem Getting Activation Key

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by david.wi1952, Oct 20, 2020.

1. david.wi1952

david.wi1952 New Member

I guys
    After purchasing an addon two days ago I still don't have link to the activation key in my account.

Regards, David

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

3. DROGE

DROGE Active Member

Nothing on that page helped me. I have bought 5 purchases since the sale started, with no issues. Today I purchased a further addon - got the confirmation screen from the store, and money has been taken from my PayPal, but no email, no unlock key and the order is not showing in my DTG store account.

Looking across the internet, this seems common at the moment. We could do with a little more direct help than just being fudged over to a FAQ screen that doesn't relate to the problem we're seeing here.

Are you speaking to Scalefest about this?

4. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi DROGE, thank you for flagging this issue and apologies for any frustration this may have caused. Payments may take up to 5 working days to go through while your payment provider does some additional checks. Until this goes through a key will not be supplied. However, if you feel this is not the case and you should have received a key already, then please submit a ticket through the link below. Select Dovetail Store from the list of departments and then explain the issue you are having.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

5. sbowness

sbowness New Member

I've also had problems with a purchase, mine for TS2021. The email address on my account is obsolete (for some reason it's different to my login). I bought two items, the key for one shows on the order but not the other. I've emailed 3 times with no reply, not even an automated response to acknowledge receipt, and have now lodged a ticket today. This is not the level of service that I would expect.

6. david.wi1952

david.wi1952 New Member

Got my key finally after 4 days and a ticket. They apologized and indicated to check the Dovetail Store checkmark on the ticket page.

7. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi sbowness, apologies for any frustration caused, do let me know when the team gets back to you for your ticket.

8. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi david.wi1952, I am glad this has been sorted out for you. Hope you enjoy the DLC.