Very Low Frame Rate With Passengers In Gwe

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Juan, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Juan

Juan New Member

Hello.

In GWE route I noticed that the artificial intelligence of the passengers of the stations cause an unusual drop of frame rate (it drops to 12 FPS). And once the frame rate have droped, even if you put the 2D map or you move away with your train from the station several miles, the frame rate continues very low (at 12 FPS). Thus the simulator becomes unplayable. In addition, I have monitored my graphics card and was only using 25% of its total load capacity.
    This does not happen on the CSX Heavy Haul route, so I am convinced that there is a defect in the programming of the artificial intelligence of the "dummies" (passengers) and that is what causes the drop of the frame rate.

My pc features:
    • CPU: Intel core i5 2400 @3.10 Ghz
    • RAM: 8 GB DDR3
    • Graphic card: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
    • SO: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jesus Galvez

Jesus Galvez New Member

Same here. The route works fine in my PC (i5 2500k, GTX 1050Ti, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 64bit), but the passengers at Paddington kill my frame rate. Usually my frame rate is 30, because is blocked, but don't have any problem at CSX Heavy Haul or Rapid Transit. But at Paddington, TSW becomes too many slow, 12 FPS... until in the 2D map !! :o

Look that video at minute 38:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Juan

Juan New Member

Exactly. Paddington is the conflictive place where the fps are very low.

4. ElCapitano

ElCapitano New Member

I have exactly the same issues as above, FPS drops to about 12 and very low GPU usage in Paddington. I also get it at a couple of the underground stations (not sure of the names of them) on the Rapid Transit routes.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. FileTrekker

FileTrekker Member

Same. 12FPS in and leaving Paddington and it takes ages for the FPS to recover and it never always does. But this game is terribly optimised.

• Like Like x 1