Hma: Replace Layer (re & Rb) Of Db Br 425 (hrr) With Db Br 422 (rro+hrr)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sooner, Oct 23, 2020.

1. sooner

sooner New Member

Hello Folks,

just a little suggestion.
    Wouldn't it be more logic & consequent to use the DB BR 422 for the additional RE & RB services instead of the DB BR 425 on the HMA (Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg) Route?
    I know the DB BR 425 is only used as a gap filler here, because usually another DB BR runs this type of services (cannot remember the DB BR number right now).
    The DB BR 422 is included in both HRR (Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr) & RRO (Rhein-Ruhr Osten) and would be a (IMHO) nicer visual alternative to the DB BR 423 which is included in HMA.
    So you would benefit from that additional layer when you have HRR or RRO.

Maybe something for Matt and the Team to think about. I think it might be easy to implement.

Best Regards

sooner

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sooner

sooner New Member

Or what about the Talent2 from Köln Aachen? I for sure know RB & RE Services are operated by Talent2's from Munich, cuz I live there.
    This would be perfect. :)

3. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

You Must be joking, the 422 is S-Bahn Rhein Ruhr Exclusive and only in NRW at Home.
    What we need is another 423 in S-Bahn Köln Design without the München Redesign

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I don’t think the 422 runs on the HMA route so it wouldn’t make sense to see it on the route. It’s also an S-Bahn train.

5. xavpin234

xavpin234 Member

the DB BR 440 should be the train that replace the 425 yet this train is not in the game so they used the 425 as a substitute to it

6. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The 440 comes later as dlc as we know it from DTG.

7. sooner

sooner New Member

Yes I know that, I just thought it would be visually refreshing.
    But I would prefer the Talent2, as you can see in my second post. It drives RB & RE services there in real life too.

8. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The way the layers work it’s one or the other for which route the stock that form the extra services come from, so DTG would have to pick either RRO or HRR as the source for the 422 and you would need that one, not either of the two. So it would make no difference to the availability of the extra layer. Plus as others have said, it’s not a suitable train for the services.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

But the Talent 2 is driving to Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Innsbruck and this Route is only in Train Simulator yet
    440 is the Real train for the Fugger Express or Dostos with BR 111 Loco between München Augsburg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

No work is done on it, it is not at the roadmap, so you cannot know that.

• Like Like x 2